Monday, December 10

Karis Turns 4!

Karis' real birthday finally arrived! She wanted to decorate cupcakes to celebrate. We invited her friends (our head pastor's kids) over on Sunday afternoon. She had a great time with free range of frosting, decorating gel, sprinkles and M&Ms. I loved watching her have so much fun with her new friends.

  


  
  
The sugar has taken its effect.

Karis was SO excited to be four.  For the past year, she felt that four and five are the golden years.  She would say, "Mommy, when I'm four or five, I want to..."  Or, if I told her she couldn't do something she would ask, "Can I do it when I'm four or five?"  Everything was about being four or five years old. And now she's four! She told me should would never complain again. Ha!  She also told me, "Mommy, I'm four now.  I know everything."  Oh boy...

No comments: