Tuesday, December 11

It's Cold!

The temperature dropped yesterday and it is cold! It's been in the 30's overnight and it doesn't climb much past the 40's during the day. The girls don't get what I mean when I say, "It's cold outside," and they push back on putting jackets on.

Yesterday I took the girls to Target and Karis wore a dress with leggings and a light sweater (she just received the dress and has been wearing it every day). It's sleeveless and she kept asking if she could take the sweater off when we got to the store. I even tried to get the lady behind me in the returns line to tell Karis how people wear sweaters and jackets when it's cold. These California girls have some learning to do about what winter means.

Karis needed some new shoes so we bought her a pair at Target for her birthday. To no surprise, she picked the Hello Kitty ones. Those weren't my first choice but because they were for her birthday, I let her choose. As you can tell from the photo, she is quite pleased with them.

No comments: