When we found out we were moving to Texas, I wanted to throw her a party before we left so she could celebrate with her friends. I wanted her party to be exactly how she envisioned it. She was very excited to have a party and called it her "pretend birthday" because I told her she would still be three years old.
I made her a rainbow cake and let her decorate the cupcakes.
I put up some Princess decor and she helped me with the streamers and balloons.
The girls made beaded necklaces and tiaras with jewels and foam stickers. They quietly and intently worked on their projects.
The finished products.
Afterwards we had pizza for dinner.
The girls played a little and then it was time for cake!
And then presents!
And the last present to open was a big girl bicycle from Julie Emo and family!
She had a great time and I loved hearing her say, "This is the best birthday ever!" I loved that the party was small and simple and had just the things she wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment