Wednesday, November 28

Day 3 of Our Journey

Derek and I got up at 5:30 am and started packing the car. We woke the girls up at 7 am and put them in the car. We were hoping they would keep sleeping but they woke up. It actually turned out to be okay because they were pretty mellow for the first 1 1/2 to 2 hours and then took a good nap in the afternoon.

Derek picked up donuts before we left so our first stop was to eat them. The kids were really good the whole day. They watched a couple of new DVDs, played on the iPod and enjoyed some of the new gifts I bought for them.

We ended up driving eleven hours. Derek and I felt as if the day flew by!  The kids were excited all day long to stay in a hotel that night. When we finally arrived and got out of the car, they were so wound up.  Derek took them to the pool to let out some energy before bed.



Time for donuts!

No comments: