Friday, October 16

Makena's First Kindergarten Field Trip

Makena went on her first field trip to Green Meadows Farm. 


Makena, her friend Gracie and I walked around and checked out all the animals. 





We got to see Makena's favorite animal!


We watched a pig race.


We spent the most time feeding goats. 




I loved how she wanted to feed the ones in the back who weren't aggressive and therefore not getting any food. 

 

After awhile, we headed back to our picnic area for lunch. We took a quick picture on the bridge with her sweet friends. 


We had lunch by the water and then afterwards threw rocks in the water and played on the playground. 

I loved spending time with my sweet girl!


After our lunch break, it was back to the farm for a hayride. 



Makena milked a cow!


We all got to pick a pumpkin before we left. 



Such a fun day!


No comments: