Tuesday, August 14

Our 3- Month Old

 

TIme is flying by!  At 3 months, Kyle is a happy, laid back baby. He has been pretty easy to take care of.  He is on a good schedule which I appreciate.  I just wish he would sleep longer at night!  He usually skips one feeding at night, something the girls didn't do until 4-months, so I should be thankful for that.  

He has become a better napper in the last month. He sleeps for about 30-40 minutes then wakes up and looks around his crib. When he's ready to go back to sleep he puts his head down and cries for his pacifier. He'll then sleep for another 45-90 minutes. 

He loves to smile and has laughed out loud a couple times.  He loves to stand up and show off his strength.  He started rolling over from belly to back at 2 months and he's now trying to crawl!  He loves to be outside and take family walks around the block after dinner. 

I love this boy.  I think we'll keep him.  =)

No comments: