We were downstairs in the family room and I told her to go hide. She ran into Makena's room as she knew exactly where she wanted to hide. As I climbed the stairs, I told her I was coming to look for her. It was easy to find her, not only because she was giggling the entire time but because she only hid her head under the covers.
She wanted to play again. This time, I told her I was going to count to five and then come look for her. Again, it was easy to find her. Not only because she was in the same place, but because she counted out loud to five with me.
I love the innocence of this child! Some days with the kids are a test of patience but days like these are so sweet!
Here is a photo of our Playdoh time earlier in the day. She especially loved the one of her and Fluffy (her blankie).
1 comment:
you guys are too cute!
Post a Comment