The day finally arrived! Karis' first day of preschool.
Karis was quite excited, to say the least. That morning, she asked me a couple times to stay with her at school for a little bit. But once we got to school, she was fine (it definitely helped that we were able to visit the school and meet her teacher last week). She went off and played with some sand toys and then found a tricycle to ride.
We said good-bye and then she was off on her own! She was so fine about everything that I didn't cry or feel sad.
Karis was excited to see me when I picked her up, but she wanted to stay longer. She wanted to stay for lunch, but I told her we were going home to eat. She then asked if we could come back after lunch. I think she liked her first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment