Tuesday, September 4

Last Day of Gymnastics Class Celebration

Today Karis went to her last gymnastics class.  She was a little sad about this.  I told her if she still really missed it after school started, we could talk about continuing gymnastics. 




Makena happily hung out with me and Kyle while big sis was in class. 


I didn't want Karis to be sad about not doing gymnastics anymore, so I told her we were going to celebrate her last class.  What makes any kid happy?  ICE CREAM!

 


We went to Chik-fil-A to get ice cream.  Derek made time in his busy day to drop by for a short time to join the "celebration" (what a good dad!).  After he left, the girls played in the play area.  We stayed so long, we ended up eating there for lunch.




I left the kids at the table to order our lunch.  As I headed to the counter, Karis called out "Don't get anything spicy or yucky!"  Silly girl.  I don't know why she thought I would get her something she didn't like.  We always get chicken nuggets and fries.

As we were leaving, Karis asked if Daddy went back to work.  I told him he did.  She replied, "I miss him already...."

No comments: