Monday, July 23

Today's Pics

It's been hard for me to get out of the house with all three kids.  I don't like to wake up Kyle from a nap unless I have to (like for church and gymnastics class), so there isn't much time during the day when one of the three kids isn't sleeping.  I am also limited as to where I feel comfortable in taking all three of them.  I don't usually take them to a big park or any grocery store where I can't fit all three of them in the shopping cart (thank goodness for Costco!).  

Kyle decided not to nap this morning and I was feeling pretty decent energy-wise so I decided to take the kids out.  We went to a craft store to buy some paint and brushes.  It was a quick in-and-out trip since I knew exactly what I was going to get, but we barely made it through the check-out line -- Karis and Makena had to show me every single kind of candy that was on the shelves. 

We then went to get frozen yogurt. It was lunch time, but I broke the rule and let them have a treat before eating their lunch.  They loved having their own cup that was filled with strawberry yogurt and mini-M&Ms.  


Poor Kyle didn't get any yogurt... he just got his plastic pacifier.  


After naps, I brought out the paint and they had a great time painting for the first time.  


One of Karis' picture she and I painted together.  


No comments: