Thursday, July 26

Back To Work

I've been back at work for about three weeks now.  I am only working one day a week for now.  I told my boss that once Kyle starts sleeping through the night, we would touch base again about my work schedule.  If I want to take on one more day and they feel they could use me for an extra day, we would change it at that time.

Going back to work hasn't been too bad.  We're SO thankful we have the same babysitter who has been with us since Makena was 2 months old.  She's is great with the kids and loves them so much.  I don't think I'd still be working if we didn't have her.  She seems to be doing well with all three kids.

I have to say it's easier to be at work than at home.  But of course I love being able to be at home.  Today we went to a park and the grocery store.  Despite my last post, I went to a regular grocery store and let both girls push their own mini shopping carts.  They did great at following the rules (no running, staying with me, etc.).

Here are a few pics from our time at the park.  They are growing up so fast!








No comments: