Saturday, June 9

Legoland

On Friday, the Siders' last full day in California, we went to Legoland.  Karis, Kyle and I went.  Since Makena was a little too young to fully enjoy it, Derek took the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with her.  He took her to the Irvine Regional Park for a train ride and a picnic lunch.  

Karis loved her time with the cousins and riding all the rides.  I loved watching Karis' excitement as she experienced so many new things.  My sisters helped me a great deal by watching after Karis and sometimes staying with Kyle so I could go on rides with Karis.  Karis enjoyed the extra mommy-time al day long.  Thankfully, Kyle was easy and slept most of the day away.  


Karis did really well driving for the first time.  She's a natural!









The airplane ride was one of their favorite rides. 



Aaron checking out the new Star Wars exhibit 

Tired after a long, fun day

No comments: