Sunday, May 13

Mother's Day

A family picture from church Sunday morning.  Our last day as a family of four!


We went to a friend's house the night before and stayed out past the girls' bedtime.  Early Sunday morning around 5 am, both girls woke up which is very rare for them to do.  They slept in that morning so we went to the later church service.  Karis was her normal self but Makena was off.  She was not happy that day and when I tried to drop her off at her Sunday School class, she cried.  I could tell she wasn't herself so I didn't leave her in class.  I didn't bring the stroller with me and she didn't want to walk so I ended up carrying her a lot.  She's no feather either, weighing around 25 lbs.  I made her walk as much as I could but then I carried her -- back down to the adult service, back up to pick up Karis and then back down to the parking lot.  At one point when I was carrying her, I thought to myself, "This is so going to put me in labor!"  And sure enough... at 5:30pm, my water broke!

No comments: