Wednesday, December 23

Decorating The Christmas Tree With My Little Helper

We finally got a Christmas tree up! I know, it's two days before Christmas... we've been a little busy and the tree hasn't been a high priority (it probably will when the kids are older). We just wanted a tree to sit by when we open up gifts on Christmas morning.

I pulled out the decorations and started to put them on the tree. Karis was quite interested in what I was doing. She watched me as I went to the couch, picked up an ornament and then walked over to the tree to hang it up. She wanted to help me so I picked her up as I continued to hang the ornaments. I was surprised she didn't grab the ornaments out of my hand and shove them in her mouth. She just enjoyed being held and watching what I was doing. When I put her down, she quickly got to work on putting up her own "ornaments" on the tree.

No comments: