We waited in the long line to meet Santa which surprisingly only took about a half hour.
While in line, one lady asked me, "So are there going to be smiles or tears?" I assured her that it would be all smiles with Karis. She's never met anyone she doesn't like and is quite the social butterfly. I think that's why I like these photos so much. She took one look at Santa and wanted nothing to do with him.
We walked around a little, took photos, and met a lady with her dog. Karis was so excited to see a mini Greyhound in a Santa jacket. The lady had to stop b/c she didn't know why my baby was smiling and so happy.
We watched the carousel and then stopped at the water fountain. The mall is surprisingly a great place to be when you don't have a shopping list. It was quite peaceful and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment