- The Lee family and Chad C. for boxes.
- For painting, thanks to Julie, Peter, and my wife.
- Our small group, co-workers, friends, and church attenders for doing the moving and loading of the truck.
- A special shout out to Herb and Peter for not only building the garage shelves but also making sure all the garage items were on shelves so we could actually park in the garage our first night in our new-to-us rental home.
- Another special thank you to Peter for having the ceiling fans installed, buying the garage shelving, garage wall cabinet, and the washer/dryer combo.
- FINALLY, THE BIGGEST THANK YOU FOR MY WIFE FOR PACKING NEARLY EVERYTHING. LITERALLY, NEARLY EVERYTHING!! (I would start to think I was a completely absent husband if I hadn't moved the boxes to the garage, lined up helpers, transferred utilities, got a smoking deal on the rental truck, etc. Notice that I feel that I am now only a slightly absent husband, not completely absent.)
Throughout this whole process, we have realized that God is really taking care of our needs. He puts things in place before we even know we'll need something down the road. Our prayer is that we'll find an ideal roommate to whom we can minister and love. We also hope to utilize our home to serve others. We appreciate your prayers for these last two things. Thanks.
Now hurry and come visit while there is an empty bedroom and bathroom downstairs!
1 comment:
PS. A couple of the walls in the house appear to be the same color as the wallpaper of our blog. Was this a coincidence Lena?
Post a Comment