Saturday, December 20

Things are good....

Karis is starting to eat more regularly. Mom is happy about getting more regular naps and bigger blocks of sleep at night.

She has only been crying when she is hungry or has gas. And she had gas quite a bit. Lena has cut back on the gallon of milk a day diet, and surprisingly, much less gas for Karis. I jest, she did cut out as much milk product and it seems to be working.

Dad is fighting a sinus infection at the moment. No fun! I want to love on Karis but not with my sneezes, snots, and coughs.

I will be working tomorrow for our first set of Christmas services. I don't know what it'll be like getting up for work... it feels like it has been so long. I'm sure it'll be tough being away from our baby girl. I so want to just stay at home with Karis for another week... but I'm also torn because Christmas is such an important time at church. I also want to be there to help people get connected.

It so does NOT feel like Christmas is this coming Thursday. Yikes!

No comments: