Friday, December 12

And Then There Were Three

Introducing Karis Heijah Robinson
Born 12.10.08 at 10:32 pm
8 lbs. 2 oz.
18 1/2" long





8 comments:

Stacy said...

Ahhhhhhh she is so sweet! She looks just like both of you! Lena, you look so great for just giving birth. I will be over to hold that sweet little Karis as soon as you are up for it! The Galarza's love the Robinson's!

Anonymous said...

I'm such a proud aunt!!! I love her expressions. I can't wait to see her in January.

J Lee said...

She is a beaut! Congrats to the both of you...seems like everyone's doing famously. Best wishes to you as you celebrate your first Christmas as a family of 3!!

TiNA said...

She is soooo beautiful!

Julie said...

Wow Lena, she's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you and Derek.

juls1974 said...

hey, Lena! She's sooooo cute!!!! Congratulations! I like her name, too!

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome. Mom & dad look great! Grace and Peace to your new family
-the friesens

Unknown said...

Congrats Lena and Derek! Karis is absolutely adorable!!! I love her eyes and her cheeks! I miss you guys!