What happens when you leave three misfits in the bathtub unattended? They pour in lots of bubble bath and turn the jets on!
Daddy came home for lunch so I left the kids in the tub to make him lunch. Karis was not in the tub (at the time), but playing with the other two. She came running to tell us there were lots and lots of bubbles. Daddy went to see what was going on and Karis kept saying, "Mommy, come look!" "No," I told her. I didn't want to see what kind of disaster they created. She came back again and told me to come see all the bubbles. I asked, "Is Daddy mad?" Only after she told me he wasn't, I was brave enough to look. There were a lot of bubbles but they were all contained in the tub. Phew! It was hard to get them bubble-free at the end but the giggles and smiles were well worth it!
How could I be mad at these faces??
No comments:
Post a Comment