This was the first year Karis got to pick her own costume. She was willing to wear last year's costume (see Makena's outfit) until I gave her the option of being something new.
She decided she wanted to be a ladybug. I love that she wanted to be a bug and not a princess (there's plenty of opportunities for that in the years to come). I searched high and low for a costume (that wasn't $30). I finally found one on Cragistlist. I had to drive a distance to get it and the costume is a teensy bit small for her, but she LOVES it and that made me so happy.
Makena didn't seem to care what her costume was. She happily wore Karis' costume from last year.
I didn't really want to spend any money on a costume for Kyle, but I saw a skeleton jumper at Target and decided that's what he was going to be for Halloween. I like that not only was it cheap, but it wasn't something big and bulky that he would be hot or uncomfortable in.
I'm not sure how he knew how to make a skeleton face...
No comments:
Post a Comment