I'm a little sad to leave the area we are in now. It's a great place for young families. All my stores are so close by which makes running errands a breeze. We are also close to our church's main campus and many of our friends.
Packing up the house in 3 weeks has mainly fallen on my shoulders. I could demand more from Derek, but he has been on the phone and on the computer changing addresses, renting the truck, asking friends to help us move, etc. That just leaves me with one little helper, but she and I aren't quite on the same page.
She likes to take things OUT of the boxes, instead of put them in. She wants the box flaps to stay open and enjoys it when the boxes are either ready to climb on or collapsed so that she can slide around on them. She's definitely enjoying this process more than me!
1 comment:
For clarification, Lena is not moving any of the boxes. Once the boxes are packed, her husband swoops in and swiftly takes them to the garage. He also replaced teh full boxes with empty ones. I will be packing my own items. Lena has been more than wonderful and packing Karis' things and our shared items. Thanks honey!
Post a Comment