Friday, October 23

Last Friday...

I was just starting my day with Karis last time I posted. I have to say, it was one of the best days I've had with her. She loved the animal shelter. She didn't get to touch many of the animals but she really enjoyed looking at them all. She smiled so much.

Karis trying to get out of her seat to get closer.














Karis' favorite: Sierra Sue














Karis is not a fan of wearing things on her head. We regularly try to put a hat on her so that she'll get used to it, but she always rips the hats off immediately. On occasion, when she's in front of a mirror, she'll leave a hat on just long enough to admire herself wearing it. The other day, Lena had Karis try on part of her Halloween costume and, surprisingly, she kept the head ornament on her head. Take a look at this video. I think the piece of tape she found kept her well-distracted.

No comments: