Friday, March 6

Babysitters

Derek and I have been keeping a list of potential babysitters for Karis. If you've ever said to one of us in passing, "I'll watch Karis for you," you're on our list and we will be calling you in the near future. =)

Not surprisingly, our list is comprised of mainly females, with one or two couples. After Derek's friend visited us on Friday, that list will be changing.

Chad is Derek's childhood friend from Illinois. He has been in LA for several years and we try to catch up with him when we can. He was in our area today so he came over to hang out. When Derek first presented Karis to him, he was hesitant to hold Karis.  After I fed Karis, I just plopped her in his lap.  She took a quick liking to him. She happily sat in his lap and flashed him many flirtatious smiles. It looked to me as if she has already taken a liking to good looking guys. If she's happy hanging out with him, I'm okay leaving her with him. Derek would feel safe leaving her with him because he's a fire fighter. So we now have our first solo male on our babysitter list.  Thanks Chad!  =)

No comments: