Thursday, October 9

Mornings

A few things I noticed about mornings this morning:
  • Speed limits are apparently not in effect before 6 AM.
  • Before the sun rises, it's dark. No, like really dark. I'm guessing because there is no moonlight so early in the AM.
  • I am reminded of the "freshness" of the day. The beauty is that this happens each and every morning whether or not I am up and about to experience it.
  • For me, there is something special about being up extra early for no "special" reason. I am not headed to the airport. I am not trying to get a parking spot for a 1/2 marathon or Mud Run. I am going to work for a weekly prayer meeting. This morning I was early than usual as I dropped Lena off at work for an early client meeting. Normally, I would not arrive so early.
  • Parents - is this preparation for when our child arrives?

No comments: