Monday, June 2

Week 11



The baby is now 1 1/2 inches long and the size of a fig.

Things have been going well since our first visit to the doctor. Seeing the ultrasound made it more real and also gave us assurance that the baby is doing well.

My morning sickness subsided about a week and a half ago. I no longer get nauseous, but I get plenty of headaches. I'm also more tired and sleepy than ever. Still not sleeping through the night with at least one bathroom trip a night. It's already tough to find a sleeping position, especially since I typically fall asleep on my stomach.

We've been slowly sharing with our friends that we're pregnant. It's been fun seeing their excitement for us.

I can't believe we're finally nearing the end of the 1st trimester. I'm excited for our next appointment in two weeks!

- Lena

No comments: