Monday, June 30

Time For A Vacation!

I can't believe it's already July! We are off to New York on Wednesday. We're looking forward to catching up with some friends and eating good food! At the end of the week, we'll be meeting up with my sister and her family. We'll be spending a week at a beach house on the New Jersey shore. We're looking forward to the time away! We'll post some pics upon our return.

Derek is busy this week at work trying to finish things up and putting things in place so things will run smoothely in his absence. I've been busy doing laundry, making a packing list and baking some snacks for our trip.

Quick update on baby Robinson. The baby is about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces.



I'm starting to get more energy! I don't feel so drowsy and wiped out all day. Looking forward to our next doctor's apointment in three weeks.

- Lena

No comments: