Thursday, October 30

Preschool Open House and Fall Festival


Here are a few pictures of our time at the preschool. We had one less class to visit this year. After talking to Makena and Kyle's teachers and seeing some of the kids' work, we went to the fellowship hall to play games and jump in the bounce house. 

Someone gave me a sheriff costume for Kyle, but he cried and cried when I tried to put it on him. The costume ended up being too big but I didn't want to go buy another costume with no guarantee that he would wear it. Luckily I found a sheriff pajama shirt and decided he would wear that instead. He wore the boots but he wanted nothing to do with the hat. I told him that if he wore the hat he would get popcorn at school. He wore the hat, so he ate popcorn all night long.




No comments: