Karis and Makena had their first swim lesson today. Their classes are at The Y for the next two weeks (30 mins, M-Th). The last few days, they went back and forth between being super excited and not wanting to go. I could tell they were a little nervous this morning as they both were full of questions.
They did some simple exercises with their swim teacher. She was very sweet and encouraging. Half way through the class, Makena turned around and said, "Mommy, mommy, I like the swimming lesson so far!"
I'm glad they are in the same class and get to be together.
They did great today and loved the class. They are excited to go back tomorrow. Kyle got to have lunch with Daddy at work today while I took the girls to their swim lesson. Since the girls were nervous about the class, I was thankful that Derek had the time to hang out with Kyle so I could focus on the girls. Going forward, I'll be busy keeping Kyle occupied and out of the pool for a half hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment