Wednesday, March 5

Update on Fluffy

Karis has been trying to think of what she can give to Makena for her birthday. First, she decorated a large Easter egg with stickers and filled it with some sparkly decorative eggs she purchased at the dollar store with some gift money (Thanks, Auntie Linda!). But then she changed her mind and wanted to give the egg to her teachers at school.

She then decided she wanted to give Fluffy to Makena for her birthday. She drew her a card and asked for Fluffy so she could put it with the card. I hesistated and tried to convince her to do it later, in fear that she would "relapse." She then told me, "I want to say good-bye to Fluffy." I pulled out Fluffy and gave it to her. She smelled him and then... she said, "Ew, he's stinky!" I was so relieved! She taped his ears onto the card and then gave him back to me. 


No comments: