Monday, November 18

Karis' Dental Visit

Karis went to her 6-month check-up today. Last time I took her, I was told she had six cavities. She ended up only getting two crowns but since that last appointment, we've been very diligent about flossing and brushing her teeth (mainly Derek because he's in charge of bedtime).

I was a little nervous about this visit but the dentist told us that her teeth looked good and she is cavity-free! Phew!

Karis cried a lot during the cleaning. She hates the paste and fluoride. She tried so hard not to cry but she couldn't hold it in for long. She unwillingly cooperated and they were able to do everything they needed, but not without a lot of tears. 

At the end, she got a pink, bunny balloon and all was better. 


We went for a walk when we got home and she hopped around like a bunny.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

When did they get so big!!? Wish she was here to play with!