Here are a couple of things Karis has drawn recently.
This first drawing was at Makena's request. Kyle was playing in the girls' room and he "messed up" some of Makena's things. Karis helped her out by drawing a picture for their door. Kyle is drawn on the left and Makena on the right.

My little ones don't read, so our Keep Out signs are in pictures for now!
Karis drew this next one at school. The night before, I was going through a box of old pictures because Karis needed to bring a baby picture to school. I showed a picture to Derek of him and Karis at the beach. Karis looked so little!
The next day at school, Karis had to draw something she used to do with her Daddy. She drew the picture she saw the night before (it wasn't the one she brought to school). I thought she did a great job!

No comments:
Post a Comment