Saturday, May 25

This Week's Photos

The kids and I have spent a lot of time at home since Karis has been sick. I haven't even taken them to a park because I don't want another child to suffer like Karis. Instead, we've taken lots of walks around the block. The girls love riding their bikes and Kyle loves to be outside. I love watching Makena pedal her little legs on her little tricycle!

  

They've been watching lots of TV and playing with the iPad, so I made some moon dough for a little diversion.


The favorite activity by far has been "swimming" at home. We had the tub filled with pit balls, since D and I rarely take baths, so we took those out and filled it with water. The girls were so excited to put on their suits and life jackets -- this is how desperately they want to go swimming! The first day, they spent most of the day in the water.  



As of yesterday, Karis started eating solid food (and a lot of it!). Her sores look so much better. We even lightly flossed and brushed her teeth last night. Still no sign of Makena and Kyle having it. Praise God! It would truly be a miracle if they come out of this unscathed.

No comments: