Last Friday, we made some pancakes. It's something we typically do on the weekends. Karis loves to help make them.
Makena happily eats my portion of the chocolate chip pancakes since they're not on my diabetic diet.
On Monday, I went to a check-up for the baby and everything continues to look good. I found a tricycle on Craigslist and Daddy and Karis went to pick it up Monday night. Karis is enjoying cruising around in it.
On Tuesday, we went up to my sister's house to hang out. We haven't seen her in a little while.
On Wednesday, I dropped the girls off at friend's house so that I could work on a wedding cake. Here is a picture of them all dressed up.
Aunt Nysha sent some Dr. Seuss books to the girls. Karis has been trying to read them herself. She's also been practicing writing her letters and has shown some great improvements.
And to end the week, I finished making a wedding cake. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. I took a day off of work, had a friend watch the girls one morning, and had almost all day on Friday and Saturday to work on it while Derek took the girls hiking and to a friend's house out in Hemit. It was a lot of work but I enjoyed making it.

1 comment:
wow. that is an impressive looking cake!
Post a Comment