I got a fancy new camera, so I've been playing around with it a lot. Of course, the main subject of my photos are the girls. They've been photographed a lot the past few days. The other day, I went outside to take pictures of one of the motorcycles we're trying to sell. Makena came out the front door and saw me taking the camera out of the bag. She whips her head back and says, "Cheeeese!" As if to say, "Okay, I'm ready for my photo shoot!" She cracks me up!
She's going to be two next month! I'm tempted to say I can't believe she'll already be two. But honestly, I can't believe she's only one. She keeps up with big sis pretty well in terms of her motor skills and eating. She's developing quite a vocabulary. My favorite words to hear are "choo choo" and "juice" because she makes this face:
She's in her room right now looking at books by herself. I guess I should read a couple to her before she goes to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment