Tomorrow is Karis' first day of gymnastics class. We're all excited about this. We've planned for the monthly expense but moreover knew we wanted Karis to be able to explore this activity as it seems as if it is not only something she enjoys but also something at which she is naturally gifted. Karis loves being active. Jumping. Bouncing. Running. Climbing. Especially climbing. And lately, hanging on things. Here's a link to an earlier post with a video - Karis just under two climbing a rock wall.
I remember being dragged to a large-house building near a McDonald's where my sister Nysha used to practice gymnastics. She was good at it. I can see Karis being good at it as well.
I wouldn't mind if Karis grew up to play softball either. Both my sisters played growing up. I enjoyed going to their games as a little brother. I liked collecting the loose change beneath the bleachers almost as much as I enjoyed watching them compete.
I hope I don't have trouble sleeping tonight as I think about how much fun Karis will have tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment