I do consulting work for a couple of marketing research firms. They haven't called upon me in about a year. Out of the blue, they both contacted me in the same week and a half and needed way more hours than I could give them. I had to turn work down, which was hard because the extra money is always nice -- and needed! I ended up working about 10-12 hours each weekend and a little during the week. If they had called me any other time, I probably could have done more, but that was all I could handle with my regular two days a week in the office and everything else that was going on. Here are some pictures from our visit at Nana's.
Makena eating yogurt ... all by herself (could you tell?)
It was about 110 degrees every day we were there. We had fun cooling off in the pool.
The girls loved playing with Aunt Stephanie!
Steph, Jim and Derek went hiking at high noon. Crazy!! Too bad I had a hurt foot and couldn't go with them... not!
Aunt Stephanie introduced a frozen banana on a stick to Makena.
Aunt Stephanie trying to get a bite of Karis' ice cream. Not a chance!
Aunt Stephanie reading a bedtime book to Karis.
Playing games on Steph's phone.
Sharing a good laugh. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment