Friday, July 8

Makena's First Day at the Beach

I know sad... we live about 30 minutes from the beach and it was the first time we took Makena to the beach.  The last time Karis went was when she was around 6 months old.

I'll be going back to working two days a week for a couple months and then I'll go back to one day a week.  I'll be working on Fridays so we'll no longer have our "family day" and Derek will go back to watching the girls while I am at work.  So we spent our last family day at the beach.

I knew Karis would love the beach, but I wasn't so sure about Makena.  She hasn't been a big fan of the swimming pool up to this point.  But, Makena loved being at the beach and in the water.  She also loved all the snacks I brought.  =)

We had a great time and we'll definitely try to make another trip sometime soon.








Until next time!

No comments: