Sunday, April 3

Today's Pics

We had a couple of really nice summer-like days this past week.  Despite runny noses and coughs, we spent a lot of time outside.

I ran out to Toys R Us before the "heat wave" to buy a water table for the girls.  It was something I've been waiting to buy and with the oncoming warm weather, I thought it was the perfect time to get one.  Plus, I had $15 worth of coupons!

Here are a few pics of the girls enjoying the table.


Look how happy Makena is!  When both girls were playing together, Makena didn't appreciate getting splashed or having water dumped on her by big sis.  Karis went up to take a nap and Makena and I came back out to play.  She loved having the table to herself!



Grandma came to visit for almost two weeks.  In that time, Karis was able to go to the park a lot.  When grandma left, it warmed up so we continued to go to the park.  Now, all day long, Karis ask, "Park, now?" or "Bye-bye, now?"

The other day we dropped by a friend's local park for a few minutes.  When Derek came home from work later that day, he took Karis to the park before having to go back out to work.  When Derek left, Karis asked to go to the park AGAIN.  I told her, "Karis, we went to the park two times today."  To which she answered, "Three?" I guess in her mind, there is no limit as to how many times we can go to the park in one day!



No comments: