I can't say it enough. Makena loves to eat. She would eat all day if I let her. Her little innocent face with mouth open wide is so cute. It's one thing when we're feeding her, but it's even funnier when I catch her like that when I'm eating or prepping dinner at the counter. She always wants food!
I typically feed both girls dinner, and then I try to take a few moments to myself to sit and eat my dinner (as fast as I can because I know at any moment, duty calls). My few minutes of silence are often interrupted by a "Darth Vader"-like heavy breathing. I look down and sure enough Makena is asking for food with her mouth open wide. Below is a video that will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Derek took the video the other morning. I had just finished feeding Makena breakfast. I went into the other room and Makena stuck around to see what she could get from Daddy.
2 comments:
wow, that is cute! Must be a 2nd child thing since my 2nd is also the ravenous eater. She will eat her sister's leftovers no problem!
That is SO funny! and cute!
Post a Comment