Sunday, December 19

Santa in Our Neighborhood

Earlier tonight, we bundled the kids up, grabbed the umbrella and walked over to our neighborhood clubhouse to meet Santa. I wanted to get photos of the girls and Santa, but I was trying not to get my hopes up too high. If you remember, last year didn't go so well.. (click here to see photos from last year).

Right before we left, I quickly showed Karis a Dora show that had Santa in it. I told her we were going to see him (she hasn't heard much about Santa yet). When we got to the clubhouse, she saw Santa across the room, walked right to him, and got on his lap. Yay!

Makena, on the otherhand, was a different story. She wasn't in a good mood before we arrived and she certainly didn't want to hang out with Santa. She tried so hard not to cry but she couldn't hold back for long. That's okay... I think the crying photos are just as cute!

We had some Christmas cookies, did a craft project, and then watched the train for a little bit. We then headed back out in the rain to go home for dinner. Karis hopped in puddles all the way home...









































1 comment:

juls1974 said...

yes, those crying pictures are priceless!