Sunday, September 19

You Can Find Us On The Playground

It's been quiet on the blog for a little bit. My camera broke and you know I don't blog without photos! In addition, when we got back from Phoenix, three out of the four of us got sick. I was the "lucky" one who didn't get sick and got to take care of everyone else.

Everyone is finally back to normal except for Makena. Unfortunately, she's still fighting her cold.

I got a new camera the other day so let the blogging resume...

Here are some pictures of Karis at the park across the street. We've been spending more time there since Karis hasn't been playing much with her toys. By the end of the day, she's bored and has reached her TV time limit, so we head to the playground before dinner. I think she's outgrown most of her toys and we need to get some age-appropriate toys. But too me, that means bigger and louder toys... and we definitely don't need more toys around the house!

Here are a few pictures of a trip to the park with her cousins. Here she is watching them run ahead of her to the park.


Karis loves riding the rocking truck with Jessi.


Deciding whether they want chocolate or vanilla "ice cream."
Dad supervising ...
Showing off her strength!


Karis watched a little boy on this spinning disk. He got hurt and whimpered off. Karis took the opportunity to get on it herself and take a spin.

Our little monkey.

She loves to climb and she can actually climb this ladder. It's quite impressive to watch as she figures out where to put her hands and feet to make her way up. It also makes me nervous and I keep a hand on her at all times!

No comments: