Friday, April 16

rAnDoM piCtURes of kAriS

Earlier this week, we took the girls to Petsmart to see the animals. Afterwards we went to Jerry's Dogs and Coffee Bean. It was a fun spur-of-the-moment family outing. Here is a picture of Karis enjoying a product from Coffee Bean for the first time. I gave her her own cup and spoon but she hijacked mine and worked from both of them.


We bought Karis her own sofa/futon. Secretly it was in hopes that she would stay off of our couch which she loves to jump all over (we're just waiting for a bad tumble off the couch one of these days). It didn't work but we like how she enjoys her pint-sized furniture.


Karis always keeps us laughing whether it be because of a facial expression or something she does. Here are a few examples:

The other day while I was making Karis her dinner, I gave her a raw carrot to keep her occupied. I then went upstairs. When I returned, I found her walking in my shoes with a carrot in hand. She looked like a clown!

I put Karis down for a nap today even though she told me she wasn't tired. She fell asleep in a squatting position. After I snapped the picture, she fell forward onto her face, let out a soft whimper, and then continued to sleep for 2 1/2 hours.


The other day my friend dropped off her baby while she went to an appointment. It was fun watching the two of them play together. Here is what they enjoyed doing the most.

No comments: