Friday, September 25

cravings

I'm craving Korean food... again. It's not a pregnancy thing. It's a Korean person thing. Sadly, there are no good Korean restaurants near where we live, or bad ones for that matter. To plan, to drive, to take the baby... all of that leaves me going for weeks without Korean food.

I wish there were trucks that would drive around and sell Korean food. I see them all the time with Mexican food. Why haven't the Koreans picked up on this??

3 comments:

juls1974 said...

I've heard that there are some guys who started a Korean taco truck-I think in NYC.

Anonymous said...

There's a Korean bulgogi taco truck in LA. Haven't tried it yet, but supposedly it's got lines down the street wherever it stops!
--Lea

Karen said...

Yes...the taco trucks (called kogi truck) is on twitter and goes all over LA..it's got galbi tacos, kimchee quesadillas, etc..it's pretty good and will satisfy your cravings...there are long waits but if you go early, like half hour, it goes real quickly