Wednesday, August 5

Summer Days

It sure has been hot the past month or so. Unfortunately, we've had to run the A/C every day to stay cool. I wish I could say that we've been spending every day at the pool, but I can't. It's actually a lot of work to get all geared up, dressed, lathered with sunblock and down at the pool when Karis is awake for no longer than two hours at a time (and that has to also include taking a bottle that she takes her time with).

But, we have made it down to the pool a couple times. Each time we go, she seems to enjoy the water more. At first, she didn't really pay attention to the fact that she was in a large pool of water. Now she is more aware and enjoys playing with the water. She definitely enjoys it more when her cousins are hanging out with her.

Here she is sporting her new bathing suit that Aunt Stephanie bought her.




No comments: