Monday, November 24

36 1/2 Weeks - Almost there!


This is me at 36 1/2 weeks. I am still feeling pretty good, just tired from not sleeping well at night. Walking can also be uncomfortable since the baby dropped a couple weeks ago and is now face down.

I had another check up today and everything continues to look good. I am 2 cm dilated and the doctor said I could go into labor ANY DAY now... but I'm also very aware that it could still be three more weeks...

I'm excited that we have selected a name! After much back-and-forth and discussion, Derek emailed me the other day and asked, "How about [INSERT NAME]?" (It was one of our top six names we had on our list). I said, "sure" and it was a done deal. It seemed so simple. It's been a long process and I never thought we would want the same name on the same day. We're only telling our family until the baby is born, but we're also reserving the right to change it from now until then. =)

It's crazy to think we'll have a baby in our home very soon, but I'm very excited. I've read the books, gone to the classes, heard countless stories from other moms/parents... now I'm want to experience it all myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you're seriously pregnant! nice picture! you're almost there!