Woo hoo! I finally felt our baby girl kicking. Three times in fact I felt a kick while I was reading to her. It was the first time I read to her... maybe I need to read to her more often. =)
There is a background to this. For the past several weeks Lena has felt the baby girl kicking and has tried to help me feel her, too. All the physical, emotional, and hormonal changes only she has experienced has left me feeling a bit like an outsider. So I thought Lena was making things up to get me more interested in the pregnancy. Countless times she'd call me in the garage, from the shower, out of deep sleep (okay, I'm utilizing my creative license on those)... or just have me place my hand on her belly while sitting next to her to feel the baby kick. Not once did I feel anything. Now that I think about it, maybe my baby girl was playing tricks on me and not her mother. So, Lena, sorry for implying you have been lying about feeling our baby girl kick. =)
1 comment:
Congratulations Derek & Lena! We're excited for your little on to arrive!
Many Blessings to the Robinson's family!
Post a Comment