Karis attended church service with us for the first time. At our church, we have childcare for preschoolers, but all other children attend the main service. The children's program is after the service.
Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to having Karis in the service with us. I love our service and having uninterrupted time to worship and pray. But there was something special about worshipping with her. She enjoyed it and tried singing along. I loved hearing her sweet voice!
When we weren't singing or praying, she got to work on her designer sketchbook (she draws outfits onto girls using templates, colored pencils and stickers). It kept her quiet and busy!


Our pastor had all the kids come to the front of the sanctuary and then the parents surrounded them. He prayed for all of us and the upcoming school year. It was a great start to the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment