We've had cooler weather the past two days. It's been such a nice break. I thought today would be the perfect day to check out a little petting zoo that is only open in June and July. The girls loved all the animals. There weren't very many of them compared to other petting zoos we've been too, but the kids had lots of fun.
They had some sidewalk chalk for the kids to use.
Kyle ate his lunch in the stroller and apparently I didn't bring enough food for him.
Afterwards, we went to the park right next door. I put socks on Kyle to keep his feet clean and protect them from the hot ground. He acted like his feet were stuck in cement.
He did the same thing the other day went I put shoes on him for the first time since he's been walking. I didn't think he'd do the same thing with socks. Silly boy, you can walk with socks on!
No comments:
Post a Comment