Thursday, March 14

10 Months Old

Our little guy is 10 months old today! 

He's such a fun little boy who loves to smile, laugh and move. He laughs when others laugh; he laughs when you startle him; he laughs when you tickle him. 

He loves to crawl up the stairs and often gets upstairs before I notice he's missing. Thankfully, one of his sisters follows him up and watches him until I can get up there. 

He's pretty stable on his feet. He loves walking with the walker. He has stood up on his own a few times, but only when he doesn't realize no one is holding onto him. 

He loves to move to music ... and off-key singing by his mama!

He loves to eat finger food and would much rather feed himself than be spoon-fed. He thinks that he has to kill his food before he eats it. He slaps his hand down all over his tray before he starts to pick up what's left of his food. 



This past week he finally went down to one feeding per night. Yay! He slept through the entire night once, so hopefully we're close to doing that regularly. I'm loving the extra sleep and definitely notice extra energy and patience throughout the day. Since he's been waking up only once, he's been harder to put down for the night. I'm not sure why, but he doesn't fall asleep after I nurse him and he refuses to sleep when I put him in his crib. He's definitely making me work for that extra sleep!

He has become a Daddy's boy, wanting to be held by him whenever he's in his sight.

And lastly, he's finally cutting his first tooth and getting some crazy curly hair.

No comments: