I wanted to go back and note a few things about this pregnancy (otherwise I'll never remember). During the first trimester, my morning sickness wasn't "bad" but it was worse than the other two pregnancies. With Karis, I was nauseous. With Makena, I had stomach aches more than I felt nauseous. With this pregnancy, I had both! I was always hungry and craved spicy, strong-flavored foods like Indian, Greek and Korean. I of course wanted noodles too... something I crave with every pregnancy.
I was extremely tired until about week 15 or 16. I took a nap with the girls every day, for up to two hours (and still felt tired!).
The time surprisingly has been going slow. I see the doctor for check-ups once every four weeks and the time in between seems so long.
Here are a couple of shots of the baby at my 12 week appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment